Terms and Conditions
Last Updated:11th Dec 2020
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Analogue Trade In websitess operated by our Company, Analogue Incorporate . We provide Electronics Trading services which Trades products in cash or in goods (Electronic), a company incorporated in Kathmandu Nepal with company number612853944 whose registered office is at Pingalasthan Gaushala, Kathmandu Nepal. You can contact us by Telephone on_9802320803, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our role is to provide easy access to obtaining electronics for our clients.
We reserve the right to all times to vary, change, alter, amend, add to or remove any of these Terms. Please ensure that you review these Terms each time you use the Website as you will be deemed to have accepted a variation if you continue to use the Website after the Variation has been posted.
The current draft of these Terms was adopted and published on 11th Dec 2020.
1. Information about you and Visits to the Website
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this Analogue TradeIN. Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access osr use the Service. These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website; you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms.
If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the service. If you no longer wish to have a registered account, we may terminate your account by sending an email to your id . If you no longer accept these terms and conditions, or any future modification to these terms and conditions, you must cease using the Website. If you continue using the site it indicates your continued acceptance of these terms and conditions.
If, for any reason, we believe that you have not complied with these terms and conditions, we may, at our sole discretion, cancel your access to the registration areas of the site immediately and without prior notice or we may terminate your registered account, at our sole discretion, by emailing you at the address you have registered stating that the agreement has terminated.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
Analogue Trade In holds the sole ownership of Analogue TradeIn. All the rights to operate the website will remain to Analogue TradeIn , while third parties involved in functioning of the website will be under contractual bases or the Terms and Conditions involved in this website. Third party has no rights to intervene in the operation of the website unless and until mentioned in their contact itself.
Analogue TradeIn owns all rights to obtain and use the details of Users/ Clients registered in the Website which includes contact information, history of trade done with _ Analogue TradeIn, authentic identification card or required information, and other details required for the website are retain as per their essential requirement. Whereas the identity certificate (citizenship) or government based identity card of the Client will remain private and protected.
The sole authority of changing or modifying the content and incorporating new products and information in the Website is with Analogue TradeIn (Licensor). If there is any breach in the contract between licensor and the third party during the operation of the website, the licensor at any time has the right to discredit that particular third party from their Website according to Contract Act 2000-chapter 12 section 82 of Nepal.
No other company has the right to establish their website in the name of Analogue TradeIn. has the Copyright to the Website named Analogue TradeIn according to Copyright Act 2002-chapter 2 section 3 of Nepal.AnalogueTradeIn owns all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this website, and all such rights are reserved.
The Website contains trademarks which belong to AnalogueTradeIn or which have been licensed to Analogue TradeIn by the trademark owners according to Chapter 4 section 16 of Nepal’s The Patent, Design and Trade Mark Act, 1965. Any use of these trademarks by you is forbidden unless prior written permission has been obtained from the trademark owner. Analogue TradeIn will take legal action against any individual or organization which seeks to use_Analogue TradeIn name, materials, logos or trademarks for unlawful purpose.
You may not remove any copyright, trademark or intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material downloaded or copied from the Website.
Links to the Website are not permitted, other than links to the homepage for your personal use, except with our prior written permission. Links to the Website from within a frameset definition are not permitted except with our prior written permission.
You may not create a database by systematically downloading substantial parts of the Website. You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
3. Access to and use of our Website
You may only use the Website for lawful purposes. When using the Website, you must not:
- Publishing any Website material in any media.
- Decrypt, extract, disassemble, reverse-engineer or decompile the Website
- Include any portion of the Website in any other software program.
- Develop methods to enable unauthorized parties to use the Website.
- Create any modifications or derivative works directly or indirectly using the Website, or components thereof.
- Knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses. Trojan horse, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware of the Website.
- Use the Website or information obtained from the Website to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form spam.
- Use the Website to impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Post comments about yourself which are not in good faith and in accordance with your honestly held beliefs.
- Use the Website for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- Use contact details obtained using the Website to harass any person.
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material.
- Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material.
- Using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website.
- Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website.
- Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our Website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- We will use our reasonable endeavors to make the Website available but cannot guarantee that the Website will operate continuously or without interruption or be error-free. You must not attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website and you must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt any computer system, server, website, router or any other internet connected device. You are also advised to use the appropriate antivirus software before and during access to the Website.
- Using this Website contrary to national or international laws in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity. We reserve the right, at any time for any reason or non, to suspend or terminate your access to, or use of, the Website, or any part thereof. We may also restrict access to some parts of our Website to users who have registered with us.
- Where you choose or are provided with a Personal ID, code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential; and you must not disclose it to any third party. Please ensure that you suspect there has been any unauthorized use of your Personal ID, code or password or any other breach of security.
- We have the right to disable any Personal ID, code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms. We will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever resulting from the disclosure of your personal ID, code or password contrary to these Terms. You may not use another person’s account at any time without the express permission of the account holder.
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website is prohibited. And if found will be liable according to Nepalese jurisdiction.
- Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing is restricted.
4. Uploading your content to the Website
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display on this website. With respect to your content, by displaying it, Analogue TradeIn grants a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media. Analogue TradeIn is not liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost, inconsistent or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit content being uploaded. We may use any content you upload, but we cannot promise to.
Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s right. _ Analogue TradeIn reserves the right to block or remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
By uploading video content you confirm that it is your own work. You undertake that, prior to uploading any content to our website, you have permission, including any assignments, waivers, licenses, rights, consents, and permissions (‘Permissions”) in respect of anyone else’s right in or to the Content (including, without limitation, all intellectual property rights, moral rights, performance rights (which include any music used in your video) right to privacy, image rights and publicity rights), which give you and us, relying on your agreement to these terms) the right to immediately use, publish, reproduce, distribute, procedure derivative works of edit, perform, display and broadcast the uploaded content in any media formats and through any media channels without liability to any third party. Analogue TradeIn reserves the right to require proof that all necessary Permissions have been given and you agree, on request, to provide written evidence of those Permissions (including parental consent if necessary) and perform such as Analogue TradeIn may reasonably require.
When you upload or post Content to our website, you:
- Grant to us an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable license (with right to sub license) to use, publish, reproduce, distribute, produce derivative works of display, broadcast and perform to content in part or as a whole, in any media formats and through any media channels.
- Waive all moral rights in the content.
- You agree that you will not upload any content which is illegal; defamatory, obscene, incites prejudice or hatred or which it is unlawful for you to possess in the country in which you are resident, or which it would be unlawful for us to use or to hold.
- If you are under 16 years of age, then by uploading content you confirm that you have the permission of your parent or guardian to do so.
- You warrant that any content uploaded by you shall fully comply with these Terms, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. If you are in any doubt about your content or whether or not (being under 16 years) you have your parent’s or guardian’s permission, then you should not upload it.
We shall be entitled to disclose your identity to any third party who claims that any Content uploaded by you infringes their rights.
5. No warranties
This Website is provided “as is”, with all faults, and Analogue TradeIn makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
6. Links to other websites
Analogue TradeIn provides links to websites and other resources provided by third parties and aims to link to websites that we feel will enhance your experience by offering useful background knowledge, specialist advice and information, and informed commentary and views. We only provide links to websites which we hope enhance your experience of using the Website; please tell us if they don’t. When linking to third party websites, we use an icon to make it clear you are leaving our Website.
The existence of links from the Website to external websites does not mean that we endorse or promote those websites, the views of their developers, products or services made available on them. We have no control over the content of those external websites or other third party resources and accept no responsibility for and exclude all liability that may arise with respect to them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
We receive no payment or payment in kind in respect of websites or other resources to which links are provided. If content is sponsored, or if it is included within the context of an advert, we make this clear. We normally link to content which is free to access, but you may sometimes be asked to register or subscribe to an offer or service once you leave the Website, by the operator of a linked website. We will not link to websites which require you to pay before you view the content on them.
We fix or remove missing, broken, or redirected links whenever we find them. If you spot anything which isn’t working in the way you would expect it to, please let us know.
7. Limitation of liability
In no event shall Analogue TradeIn nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this website, whether such liability is under contract, or otherwise and Analogue TradeIn, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
Analogue TradeIn has taken care to ensure that the information on the Website is correct. However, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to: (i) its accuracy; or (ii) its availability, and Analogue TradeIn does not accept any liability for error or omission. _ Analogue TradeIn is not responsible for how the information is used, how it is interpreted or what reliance is placed on it. We do not guarantee that the information on the website is fit for any particular purpose. You should also be aware that the availability of courses of study is subject to conditions applied by individual institutions at their sole discretion.
The content of the Website is for general information only and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation upon which a specific decision should be made. _ Analogue TradeIn has taken steps to ensure the materials contained on its Website are correct, current and accurate, but to the fullest extent permitted by law Analogue TradeIn hereby excludes any warranty, whether express or implied, by statute at common law or otherwise, relating to the Website and the material contained on the Website. In particular (but without limitation of above), Analogue TradeIn gives no warranties as to quality, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or fitness for a particular purpose of the Website or of the material contained in it.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Analogue TradeIn shall not be liable for any claims, costs, penalties, loss (whether direct, indirect or consequential and whether economic or special loss of any nature), damages or expenses arising from the use or from the inability to use the Website. Analogue TradeIn does not accept liability from reliance on information or advice contained on the Website or from any unauthorized access or alteration to the Website by a third party.
Whilst the Website may from time to time contain advertising material, Analogue TradeIn does not endorse or accept any liability for any of the products or services so advertised, or for any error or inaccuracy in the advertisements. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Website complies with all relevant laws.
We shall have no liability to you for any breach of these Terms caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs, or other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, or flood, fire, explosion or accident.
Nothing in these Terms shall exclude liability for death or personal injury directly, caused by our negligence, not any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent_Analogue TradeIn from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
10. Variation of Terms
Analogue TradeIn is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.
Analogue TradeIn shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and /or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
12. Entire Agreement
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entries agreement between _ Analogue TradeIn and You( Client/ Third Party) in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understanding with respect to the same.
13. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of the state of Nepal and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Nepal. These Terms are not intended to confer any benefit on a third party under the provision of the Contract Act 2000, The Copyright Act 2002 and The Patent, Design and Trade Mark Act, 1965.
These Terms shall be constructed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Nepal. The courts of Nepal shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim, dispute or other matters arising therefrom, without prejudice to_ Analogue TradeIn sright to bring proceedings in the courts of the country of residence of any user of the Website.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms which shall continue to have full force and effect.
The failure by us to exercise any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of the right or remedy.