Policies of Analogue Trade In
1. Categories of Trading
- An electronic product can be exchanged in the form of cash where 1.5% TDS is deducted. TDS deducted will be adjusted in the discount amount if the Client would like to buy a new product instead of obtaining the cash.
- An electronic product can be exchanged with another electronic product if the electronic is up to the condition limit provided by the Company. While trading in exchange for another product, depending on the product’s market price, Clients are required to pay the amount in cash if the value of the product bought is higher than exchanged.
2. Registration for Trading
- Clients would require to register in Analogue Trade In 's official website to trade.
- The documents required for the registration would be confidential and protected by the Company.
- Provided that the registration is complete and all the documentation has been provided by the Client are authentic, the Client can start its trading.
3. Condition and Evaluation for Electronic Trade in
- The device must be owned by Client and not be financed through a third-party such as a cell phone carrier
- Devices must match the product title and version, carrier, size and color selected (as applicable).
- To be paid at the highest value for trade in, the Client's device must be in good condition with all features of the device operational such as : It must not have any water damage, corrosion, or significant war marks and more . If the device does not meet this criteria it may be Downgraded or deemed a Rejected Item in accordance with the Analogue Trade In Terms and Condition.
- Provided that the condition of the device is as per described, Clients can send out their device for evaluation by in-store drop or choose messenger pickup (which includes certain service charges). After the evaluation Analogue Mall will message the Client through the information provided in the website during registration.
4. Payment and Terms
- The Company accepts online payment through ESEWA and Online Transfer.
- Provided that Clients do not accept online payment, cash on delivery (includes certain service changes for delivery) is available only after providing a government identification card to the service provider.
5. Cancellation and Termination
- The Company reserves the right to cancel any trade-in in their sole discretion, including without limitation if certain quantity limits are reached.
- If the Company cancels a trade in that Client has already shipped, the Company will return the item to the Client with no additional Cost.
- The Client can cancel a trade in submission at any time until the Company has received the Items.
- The Client will not receive any payment for a canceled trade-in if all the payment and exchange has already been completed.
- The Company can terminate Client’s participation in the Program at any time as it has sole discretion, including without limitation if the Client submit items for trade that do not meet the condition criteria that Client had specified or are counterfeit or stolen.
- The Company can also suspend or terminate the Program at any time without giving any notice to the Client.
- If the Company fails to insist upon or enforce Client’s strict compliance with these Policies will not constitute a waiver of any of the Company’s rights.